This is everything.
My favorite part is that Bart literally became Homer.
My favorite part is that Lisa became bisexual and eventually married Millhouse. Or the Jenda and Bart separation part.
Actually the best part is that in the entire series Maggie says like one-two words. And in her solo Christmas card she’s the “voice of her generation”
Next level trust.
Love that show so much
Friendship and Relationship goals
*stirs coffee with a lit cigarette and then drops it in* have you ever heard of the smiths
gently blow on the penis but do not blow too hard else he will get scared and retreat back inside
♥ ♥ ♥ look at how cute i am when makeup season returns ♥ ♥ ♥
my girlfriend’s hot so fuck you
Actual problems with feminism
- excluding POC, mogai, disabled and especially trans women
- ignoring issues that do not involve the U.S
- not realizing that feminism is for women to realize that they can do what they want and thrashing women who are feminine or wear religious attire
Not problems of feminism
- one teenage girl saying she hates men because 5 men catcalled her while walking home from school
"It’s like a third nipple that’s buried in the vagina, right?"
- Somebody trying to find out what a clitoris is